FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- How do I enter?
- Register for the program by entering the information needed on that page. Then, log in daily by entering your Email Address.
- How do I earn a Sweepstakes entry?
- Make a qualifying Dunkin’ restaurant or grocery purchase 7/01/2020 between 8/11/2020. Be sure to keep your receipt. Then, before 8/11/2020 visit www.dunkincarnival.com and follow the directions to upload an image of your receipt to the website.
See Official Rules for information on how to enter without making a purchase.
- Will a credit card receipt be accepted as a purchase receipt?
- Sorry, unfortunately we cannot accept a credit card receipt as it will not have enough detail to verify that the reward requirements have been met.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may enter Grand Prize Sweepstakes with up to 3 receipt uploads per day. However, you may only play the instant win game once per day.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- Sweepstakes Prizes:
- One (1) Dunkin' Summer Vacation or $6,000 cash
- One (1) Year of Essentials Prize Package
- One (1) Cedar Point "Ticket of a Lifetime" Prize Package or $2,500 cash
- One (1) Dunkin' Endless Summer Fun Prize Package awarded as $10,000 cash
- Six (6) pairs of Cedar Point Gold Passes, one awarded per week
- Forty-two (42) pairs of Cedar Point single-day tickets, one awarded per day
- Three (3) : Keurig® K-Mini Plus™ Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Twenty-one Thousand (21,000) $10 Dunkin' Promo eCards, 500 awarded per day
- Twenty-one Thousand (21,000) $5 Dunkin' Promo eCards, 500 awarded per day
- Sixty Thousand (60,000) digital codes that can be redeemed for 20% off of boxes of Dunkin' K-cup® pods at www.keurig.com
- Two Hundred (200) digital codes that can be redeemed for a $1 off Dunkin' flavored coffee creamer
- Is there a limit to the number of rewards that I can earn?
- Limit one Grand Prize and one Instant Win prize per person.
- For Fraud Prevention, what is the review process?
- Our security team reviews all suspicious receipts. Any fraudulent submissions or use of fictitious names, multiple addresses, or PO Boxes to obtain additional rewards or rebates will be disqualified and may violate federal or state laws.
- How do I play the instant win game?
- Follow the instructions on-screen to play each game. There is also a ? icon in the upper right corner within the game that can be clicked to display the game instructions again.
- I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- To make sure you get emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn’t receive your win email.
- How will I know if I'm the Sweepstakes winner?
- The Sweepstakes drawing will be held on or around August 31, 2020. The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted.
A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting www.dunkincarnival.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.